Aqua-Sigma Dib C-750R Shower toilet seat that washes and dries you, the ultimate in elegance, luxury, hygiene and comfort. Pure white Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat with remote control. Please click “view more information” tab to be directed to the product page for full specification details and Installation guide. To compare features of all models click the Feature Comparison tab. Before purchasing please ensure you check the Measurement & Installation chart on the product page to ensure this seat will fit your toilet bowl. Manufactured in Korea. Free U.K. and EU delivery in 2 ~ 5 days from receipt of order
Aqua-Sigma Dib C-750R Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat, the seat that washes and drys you, the ultimate in elegance, luxury, hygiene and comfort. Pure white Japanese style Wash and Dry Shower Toilet Seat.
Before purchasing please ensure you Check the Toilet Measurement & Installation guide to ensure the seat will fit your toilet bowl by clicking HERE
View the Model Comparison Chart to compare and evaluate the individual features of all models.
Click HERE to download the Dib750R series seat template, the template is in 6 A4 sheets which can be printed off and sellotaped together to make a full size seat template, this will enable you to judge how the seat will align to your toilet pan
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;span id=”selection-marker-1″ class=”redactor-selection-marker”&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/span&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of centre line of toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- A mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan
- To view our recommended connection kit, click HERE.
- Before Installing, if you have any doubts or require further technical information please call 01442 843120. Click HERE to view a video of a typical seat installation guide.
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray
- Feminine cleansing
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wand position (5 settings)
- Aerated bubble spray
- Kids function (reduced temperature and water pressure settings)
- Pulse and massage function
- Power wash (enema)
- Stainless steel wand, ABS rose
- Continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (4 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (4 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting
- Instant continuous water heating
- Automatic & Intelligent energy saving function
- Soft touch remote control unit
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent over spray
- Self diagnosis
- Easy installation on existing toilets; Adaptable to most standard fixtures
- Colour: Pure white
Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption: 1670 W
- Electrical Safety Protection (Temp fuse, temp sensor, thermo switch)
- Power cord length: 1.8 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.7 ~ 7.5 Bar / Atm
- Wash water volume: 0.7 l/min
- Bidet water volume: 0.7 l/min
- Power wash water volume: 0.6 l/min
- Pressure control 5 settings
- Water temp’ ambient to 38 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Water heater capacity : 1600 W
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable ambient to 42 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 W
- Temperature, ambient to 50 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse Bi-metal
- Power Consumption: 250 W
- The integral fan and activated carbon filter neutralises odours by forcing odours to abandon their bond with outside air and be absorbed in the carbon.
- The seat deodoriser extractor fan starts automatically when seat is occupied.
- 1½ years manufacturers warranty
- CE, UL, c/UL Certified