CCP-7035: Shower Toilet: A stunning pairing pairing of our remote controlled electronic bidet seat exquisitely paired with our contemporary close coupled rimless toilet in pure white vitreous china This closed coupled toilet can be paired with all our UB range of seats. Toilet also is available in comfort height version if required which 70mm higher at £1265 inclusive. Please click image to be directed to the product page for full specification details and Installation guides. Free U.K. delivery, an additional delivery charge of £39.95 will apply to areas of the U.K. considered remote by the delivery companies such as but not limited to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland and to Mainland Europe. (Please view more information by clicking this REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS for a list of locations considered “remote”) Delivery in 2 ~ 7 days from receipt of order dependent on your location.
CCP-7035: Shower Toilet: combination remote control electronic bidet seat and contemporary close coupled rimless toilet in pure white vitreous china
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. The is an exquisite combination of our remote controlled electronic bidet seat perfectly paired with our luxurious close coupled rimless toilet in pure white vitreous china, an absolute stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet. This closed coupled toilet can be paired with all our U style bidet toilet seats. Published price is when paired with our UB-7235 seat, if you wish to order with a different seat please call or email for price. The toilet is also available in comfort height version which 70mm higher at £1264.80 inclusive, if required you can upgrade to the comfort height version ticking the comfort height box under the price tab on the upper right hand side of this page (to view details of Comfort Height unit click HERE)
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order dependent on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 to mainland Europe and for areas in the U.K. considered “Remote” by our courier, Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of centre line of toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843120 for technical guidance. Click HERE to view a video of the seat installation guide.
Pan and Cistern
- Contemporary modern design
- Dual flush cistern 3/6 litre Flush with Chrome Flush Button, bottom RH water connection
- Made from High Quality Vitreous China
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections, click HERE to view waste pipe
- White finish makes it suitable for any bathroom
- Dimensions W370 x D700 x H815mm
Electronic Bidet Seat
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray for all the family
- Feminine cleansing, separate nozzle exclusively to assist with feminine hygiene, especially effective during menstruation or pregnancy.
- Variable spray (5 settings)
- Adjustable wands position
- Aerated spray
- Kids function
- “IIP” (Intensive Impulse Pulsation) function
- “Auto” function (hygiene + dryer)
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Heated seat with variable temperature setting (3 levels)
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting (5 levels)
- Continuous water heating
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Soft touch remote control
- Side mounted supplementary buttons
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Gentle closing seat and lid
- Touch activated on/off sensor to prevent over spray
- Self check
- Easy installation
- Pan pure white china
- Net weight with pan; 48Kg
- (USER MANUAL)
Warm air dryer
- Adjustable (5 levels)
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
- Heated Seat: Temperature Adjustable (3 levels) / 34 °C – 40 °C
- Safety Device: Temp Fuse
- Power Consumption: 55 ~ 65 W
- Automatic start: dedorizer starts automatically when seat is occupied.
- Electricity Safety Protection: 15 mA – GFCI
- Temp Fuse
- IP24 rated
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for a perfect cleaning.
- Nano silver technology: applied to water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Ultrasonic water proof soldering seat: It is easy to use with safety in a humid toilet room with the help of spinning design providing a waterproof function and preventing water drops from being soaked into.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Max Amperage: 8A
- Energy consumption: 1660 – 1975 W
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Intelligent energy saving function
- Potable Water: Pressure 0.5 ~ 7.4 Atm
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty parts and labour
- Toilet / cistern 2 years all parts
- CE, EMC, JET, Dentori, K, ISO9001
Please click on any of the links below to access the relevant information
|Bidet Seat: Key Features at a glance|
|Bidet Seat Benefits|
|USPA Seat Installation Video|
|Bidet Seat User and Operating Manual|
|CCP Pan & Cistern Installation guide|