CCP-6500-CH: Extra High Comfort Height Bidet Shower Toilets, with remote control: A stunning combination of our remote controlled electronic bidet seat and our exquisitely styled comfort height close coupled toilet in pure white vitreous china. The bidet shower toilet that washes and dries you. This comfort height model bidet toilet is around 70mm or 3″ higher than a standard model making it ideal for those who experience difficulty raising and lowering themselves onto a standard height toilet. This aesthetically appealing bidet toilet offers an enhanced solution to personal hygiene providing an all day shower-fresh feeling and is well suited to customers with physical challenges. VAT exemption scheme is available for eligible customers
Please click image to be directed to the product page for full specification details and Installation guides.
Free delivery in mainland U.K., an additional delivery charge of £39.95 will apply to areas of the U.K. considered remote by the delivery companies such as but not limited to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Please view more information by clicking the tab below for a list of locations considered “remote”) Delivery in 2 ~ 7 days from receipt of order depending on your location
Extended Height (Comfort Height) CCP-6500-CH Bidet Shower Toilets:
A combination comfort height close coupled remote control shower toilet in pure white vitreous china.
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. An exquisite combination of our full specification electronic bidet seat perfectly paired with our luxurious comfort height close coupled toilet in pure white vitreous china, an absolutely stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet. This close coupled toilet can be paired with all our U style bidet toilet seats. This comfort height version is 70mm or 3 inches higher than the standard version. The height from the floor to the top of the seat is 497mm /19.6 inches. This is also available in a standard height version, please call to request order details
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, There is an additional charge of £39.95 for areas in the U.K. considered “Remote” by our courier and £89.95 to Europe and non-mainland U.K. Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) and located within 1.5m of the center line of the toilet (240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max) suggest located on the right facing pan.
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843746 for technical guidance.
Pan and Cistern
- Comfort height contemporary modern design
- Dual flush cistern 3/6 litre Flush with Chrome Flush Button, bottom RH water connection
- Made from High-Quality Vitreous China
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections, click HERE to view waste pipe
- Pan Assembly quick guide click HERE
- Click HERE to view Video demonstrating how to adjust the water fill volume and dual flush discharge volumes
1. Electronic Bidet Seat
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Conceale water and electrical connections
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray for all the family
- Feminine cleansing, separate nozzle exclusively to assist with feminine hygiene, especially effective during menstruation or pregnancy.
- Variable spray
- Adjustable wands position
- Jet type: continuous or with a variable flow for better cleansing action
- Warm water with variable temperature setting
- Warm air dryer with variable temperature setting
- Night Light with auto smart detect
- Continuous water heating
- DECALCIFICATION MODE – Especially useful if you are in a hard water area
- Remote control with basic function buttons on side of ther seat
- Automatic cleaning of the wands before and after each use
- Soft closing seat and lid with easy grip tabs & side transfer stabiliser pegs
- Quick release seat and lid for easy cleanung and support commoder chair use
- Concealed quick release water and power connections
- Occupancy sensor to prevent overspray
- Easy installation
- Water connection on left side of the seat facing toilet, power cable connected center back of seat
- Pan pure white china
- Net weight with the pan; 48Kg
2. Warm air dryer
- Power Consumption 280 ~ 333 W
- Safety devices: Temp Fuse
- Electricity Safety Protection: 15 mA – GFCI
- Temp Fuse
- IP24 rated
- Easy detachable: a convenient bracket plate provides easy attachment and detachment of the main body for an easy toilet cleaning.
- Soft-closing detachable lid and seat: Function to make lid and seat open and close smoothly
- Easy lid removal: Lid is easy to install and remove for a perfect cleaning.
- Nanosilver technology: applied to the water tank and nozzles give them antibacterial properties.
- Antibacterial resins: Adapted antibacterial resin preventing colitis germs and sundry germs from being propagated.
- Toilet pan: pure white vitreous china
6. Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 – 1975 W
- Mains Water: Pressure 0.7 ~ 7.4 Atm
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty parts and labour, K, ISO9001
- Toilet/cistern 2 years all parts
8. International Certification
- CE, EN 1717 back flow prevention,
- Please Note. To achieve compliance an ‘Approved’ double check valve or some other no less effective back-flow prevention device providing backflow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance.