TMV6200: Hot / Cold, thermostatic controlled water mixer valve. Small modern design, metal casting, manufactured by Pegler YorkshIre, Model P405. Meets NHS specification D.08 (TMV3 Standard) To view larger images and additional information, click on the image to the left which will the load main page where more detailed information is available. Includes free next business day guaranteed courier delivery by DHL in mainland U.K. (excludes some remote areas of Scotland, we send by Royal Mail first class post to these areas) & from £9.95 to other countries dependent on location.
TMV6200: Thermostatic Mixer Valve
Thermostatic controlled Hot / Cold water mixer valve. Small modern design, metal casing, manufactured by Pegler YorkshIre Model P402. Requires seperate water on /off valve, ideally suited for use with our water isolating vlaves, VAL0800, VAL0850, VAL1000 0R VAL1500, VAL2000, VAL2300 or VAL2500.. Incorporates wax capsule thermostat technology that maintains a stable temperature, ensuring safe operation for the user.
- Self-acting Thermostatic Mixing Valves designed to blend hot and cold water, to ensure a constant, safe outlet temperature and prevent scalding. Complies with BS 7942:2000
- Has been specifically designed and manufactured to meet the rigorous requirements of the current TMV3 standard.
- WRAS approved.
- Has been independently tested and certified as meeting the requirements of the D08 specification under the TMV3 scheme.
- Adjustable calibrated automatic temperature control, factory set at 43C, recommend reducing to 30C when used with a bidet shower, to adjust the temperature supply to 30 C remove the plastic cap on top of the valve and adjust clockwise with a close fitting spanner.
- Concealed Installation, should be left ACCESSIBLE for maintenance and adjustment
- Blends hot and cold water to ensure constant, controlled safe outlet temperature
- Fulfils the ‘duty of care’ requirements against scalding
- Ideal for healthcare, schools, workplace and domestic environments
- Flat face union ensures easy removal for maintenance
- Integral strainers and check valves
- Tamper-proof adjustment
- Integral check valves on Hot & Cold water inlets
- 1/2″ BSP (15MM) compression fittings on Hot / Cold inlets and outlet
For full specification sheet, installation, commissioning and maintenance guidelines for the TMV6200 CLICK HERE
To view what comes in the box and to see dimensional info’ click view additional images under the picture to the left then click next on the large picture to view all of the additional images.
If you require further help or clarification please email or call