CCP-6300-CH: Extra High Comfort Height Bidet Shower washing Toilet with remote control: A stunning combination of our remote-controlled electronic bidet seat and our exquisitely styled comfort height rimless close coupled toilet in pure white vitreous china. This is an economy entry-level washing toilet that comes paired with a comfort height toilet is around 70mm or 3″ higher than a standard model making it ideal for those who experience difficulty raising and lowering themselves onto a standard height toilet. This aesthetically appealing bidet toilet offers an enhanced solution to personal hygiene providing an all-day shower-fresh feeling
Please click the image to be directed to the product page for full specification details and Installation guides.
Free delivery in mainland U.K., an additional delivery charge of £89.95 will apply to areas of the U.K. considered remote by the delivery companies such as but not limited to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. (Please view more information by clicking the tab below for a list of locations considered “remote”) Delivery in 2 ~ 7 days from receipt of order depending on your location.
Extended Height (Comfort Height) CCP-6300-CH Bidet WashingToilet:
A combination comfort height close coupled remote control shower toilet in pure white vitreous china.
True contemporary elegance and excellence in design. An exquisite combination of our full specification electronic bidet seat perfectly paired with our luxurious comfort height close coupled rimless toilet in pure white vitreous china, an absolutely stunning addition to any bathroom or toilet. This comfort height version is 70mm or 3 inches higher than the standard version. The height from the floor to the top of the seat is 497mm /19.6 inches. This is also available in a standard height version, please call to request order details
Delivered in 2~7 working days from receipt of order depending on your location, There is an additional charge of £89.95 for areas in the U.K. considered “Remote” by our courier and £89.95 to Europe and non-mainland U.K. Please click for REMOTE AREA LOCATIONS
- Connection piping to the sewerage waste system
- The seat requires a mains water supply of between 0.07 Mpa (0.7 bar) and 0.74 Mpa (7.4 bar) pressure. The inlet for the seat water supply is on the left facing the toilet pan.
- A fully compliant power source to the seat (in U.K. to BS7671) 240V 50Hz 1.7Kw max
- Before Installing if you have any doubts please call 01442 843746 for technical guidance. Click HERE to view a video of the seat installation guide.
Pan and Cistern
- Comfort height contemporary modern design
- Dual flush cistern 3/6 litre Flush with Chrome Flush Button, bottom RH water connection
- Made from High-Quality Vitreous China
- Suitable for horizontal & bottom soil pipe connections, click HERE to view waste pipe
- Pan Assembly quick guide click HERE
- Click HERE to view Video demonstrating how to adjust the water fill volume and dual flush discharge volumes
1. Electronic Bidet Seat
- Made from germ-resistant plastic for maximum hygiene
- Concealed water and power connections,
- Remote control handset with dock: NOTE: The remote requires 2 x 3v CR2032 NOT included. .
- Posterior cleansing with a variable spray for all the family
- Feminine cleansing, separate nozzle exclusively to assist with feminine hygiene, especially effective during menstruation or pregnancy.
- Variable water spray pressure settings
- Adjustable wands position to suit individual requirements
- Warm water with variable temperature settings
- Nozzle oscillation
- Water pulsation
- Night Light on / off with auto smart detect
- Continuous water heating
- Remote control with basic function buttons on side of the seat
- Automatic nozzle cleaning
- Soft closing seat and lid
- Quick-release seat and lid for easy cleaning
- Concealed quick release water and power connections
- Occupancy sensor to prevent overspray
- Automatic tank cleaning
- Descaling function, especially useful if in a hard water area
- Easy installation
- Pan pure white china
- Net weight with the pan; 48Kg
SAFETY: EN 60335-1:2012 +A2:2019, EN 60335-2-84:2003 + A2:2019, EN 62233:2008
EMC: EN 55014-1:2017, EN 55014-2:2015, EN IEC 61000-3-2:2019, EN 61000-3-3:2013 +A1:2019
RED: EN 62479:2010, EN 300 440 V2.2.1, EN 301 489-1 V 2.2.3, EN 301 489-1 V2.2.1
RoHS: EU 2015/863
3. Power rating and energy consumption
- Power rating: AC 230 V, 50 Hz
- Energy consumption: 1660 – 1975 W
- Power cord length: 1.5 m
- Mains Water: Pressure 0.7 ~ 7.4 Atm
- Electronic seat 2 years warranty parts and labour, K, ISO9001
- Toilet/cistern 2 years all parts
5. International Certification
- CE, EN 1717 back-flow prevention,
- Please Note. To achieve compliance an ‘Approved’ double check valve or some other no less effective back-flow prevention device providing backflow prevention protection to at least fluid category two must be fitted at the point of connection between the water supply and the water inlet to this appliance.