Combined Bidet Toilet Power and Water Integration kit.
Utilising an IP68 3 pin inline 240V 16A plug & socket connector and 8mm micro-bore water pipe with service valve and check valve and T piece Enables both power and water to be connected inside the back of the toilet, enabling fast power and water connection and disconnection. Removes the need for a power and water connection to be installed externally to the toilet
Combined Bidet Power and water Integration kit.
Utilising an IP68 waterproof 3 pin inline 230V 16A connector and 8mm microbore water pipe with service valve enables both power and water to be connected inside the back of the toilet , avoiding the need to “chase in”water pipe supply and electrical spur on the outside of the toilet. Enables fast connection / disconnection of water and power to the electronic seat. The toilet pan has 2 small additional holes at the rear of the pan to accommodate the electrical cable and micro-bore water pipe.
The kit contains the following parts:-
- 1 x 15mm Swivel Tee for water feed to cistern and 8mm compression tee connection to the seat water feed
- 8mm white micro-bore hose
- 1 x inline ceramic water isolation valve
- 1 x 1/2″ BSP non-return check valve
- 2 x 1/2″ BSP push fit connectors
- 1 x 1/2″BSP swivel nut elbow connector with 8mm compression connection.
- 1 x IP68 16A 230V waterproof inline pug and socket.
- White 3 core power cable to seat.
Please download the Service integration kit step by step installation guide available HERE.
This kit is only sold when purchased with one of our compatible combined bidet toilets.